Judi bola when translated from Indonesia means soccer gambling. Judi bola is one of the most popular gambling types in the world. As the name suggests the Judi bola refers to gambling in soccer or football games. Soccer better known as football is a very popular game. It can be said that it is the most popular game in the world. It is played in almost every country in the world. The game has leagues running throughout the year, so no matter what time of the year it is there is always a football game running. Hence, Judi bola has also gained popularity in most parts of the world.
Asian handicap is a type of betting game in Judi bola, it is known as the price per ball, which is a handicap bet. To add a handicap to the secondary team. After the game (90 minutes), the price is as follows:
- The price is always 0 or Scr.
- 0-0.5 or 0.25
- Half a ball is 0.5.
- Half-ball is 0.5-1 or 0.75
- One ball is 1.
- The ball is 1-1.5 or 1.25.
- A half is 1.5.
- The second half is 1.5-2 or 1.75.
- Two balls are 2.
- Two-and-a-half balls are 2-2.5 or 2.25.
- FT is full-time (90 minutes plus injury time) or full-time.
- HT is only the first half (first 45 minutes plus injury time) or half time.
Football vocabulary of Judi bola:
Below are the terms used while betting on the football games of Judi bola:
- Live is an in-running bet.
- Money line (ML) bets for the first half
- 1 is the end of the first half, the hosts lead.
- X is always the end of the first half.
- 2 is the end of the first half.
- The double result, Double chance is (HT/FT)
- HH is the first half, the hosts lead the game. The hosts won.
- HD is the first half, the hosts lead the game, tie.
- HA is the first half, the hosts lead the game, the away team wins.
- DH is a first-half tie. The hosts won.
- DD is the first half, always the end of the game.
- Da is the first half, the game ends, the away team wins.
- AH is the first half the away team leads the game. The hosts won.
- AD is the first half, the away team leads, the game is over.
- AA is the first half the away team leads, the game ends, the away team wins.
- CORRECT SCORE is the prediction of a score such as 1-0, 2-0, or other scores.
- First Goal or FG is the team that scores the first goal of the game.
- The first goal scorer is the player who scores the first goal.
- The first Goal score cast is a bet that identifies the first goal shooter and predicts the score alongside each other.
- The last Goal or LG is the team that scores the last goal of the game.
- No goal is no goal.
- Outright is the tournament’s winning prediction.
- The top goal scorer tournament is The Star Schulvo.
- Single Bet is a one-ball bet.
- Mix Parlay is Accumulator = Ball Step or Ball Set
- N or Neutral is center field.
- Q or Qualify is a qualifying team.
- U19 or under-19s, U21s are teams up to 21, etc.
- England(w) is w means women or women’s team.
- F or final match is the final match.
- The first corner is the team that kicks the first corner of the match.
- P or Penalty is a penalty shootout.