Is CBD right for your dog? CBD oil for dogs Canada is available. What you need to know about CBD is that it has been used for centuries by humans, and recently, it has been introduced for use in animals. Maybe you are familiar with the term weed. CBD is gotten from a gentler cousin of weed known as hemp. In the last few years, CBD has become a mainstay in the veterinary world in helping dogs with various diseases such as separation anxiety to cancer.
The following are some of the things you need to know about CBD before giving it to your dog:
- CBD oils meant for dogs will not get it high as it doesn’t contain THC. The scientific name for THC is delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the compound that will leave you and your dog feeling high. The CBD does the opposite of what THC does,it will help your dog sort out the anxiety issues.
- CBD can be excellent for dogs that have seizures. It can make your dog have control over seizures. The CBD oil for dogs Canada has been known for helping dogs with the neuropathic pain.
- CBD oils can be used on all types of dogs. What you need to watch out is the dosage as per the size of your dog. The CBD oil has been touted with dog benefits for anti-anxiety, anti-nausea, improved appetite, shiny coat, arthritis, joint health, and much more.
- Not all CBD oils meant for dogs work the same. You will be required to get the right one tested and certified to be sure that it is safe for use on your dog. You don’t want to use your money buying oil that is full of additives and fillers.
- Even if your dog is on medication currently, CBD oil for dogs,Canada, should be safe for your dog. All you need to do is double-check with your veterinary if you are not sure about what you are about to do.
When you use CBD for dogs, it can help your dog in controlling:
- Skin problems
- Poor appetite
- Phobias for thunderstorm and fireworks
- Fatty tumors and cancer
- Mobility and joint problems
- Inflammation and chronic pain
- Deteriorating life quality
- Issues with digestion
By now, you should know that there is power in CBD to work for humans and pets. There is proof of improved health benefits when it is used. Before you decide using it on your dog, the main thing you need to understand is the difference between CBD and THC so that you are assured. Your pet is going to benefit from the CBD you will administer to it.
Know the actual dose you are to administer so that you don’t overdose or underdose for the best results. Get in touch with your veterinary as these are issues that they can advise you on and let you know the right thing to do when treating your dog using CBD.